View Profile jaxxy

All 140 Movie Reviews

39 w/ Responses

There was so much going on that day its hard for me to remember everything that happened. Thanks for making this nice little memory for Pico Day 2014.

You have a lot of talent, miss. :) Looking forward to the next one!

Wow, that was so well put together! I'm happy I was part of the process. <3 Came out really great!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Its all about the teamwork baby

Daaaamn, JoeCartoon! I remember your cartoons from before I started animating! :O Glad to see your style around again and I hope there's more to come! Great animation!

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you!!!

Wow, that was great! I can tell a lot of love went into this. :)

Tyler responds:

why thank you jaxxy!

Woo! :D Nice job, dude!

DuDuL responds:

Thanks!

lmao, if that is your real sis, I love her. She is adorable. She needs to be in more stuff. :3
Great work!!

I said it before and I'll say it again, damn it; Good work. :) All of you! I'm so glad this is done and it's an awfully cute and perverted joke. Keep it up, Mel!

nalem responds:

Thank you so much, Jaxxy! :)

Thanks.

Thanks. THAAANKS. THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CARTOON!
You are adorable and I can't stop watching this. I like the mickey/pedobear. Gotta give 'em what they want I guess. Hollywood doesn't do original.

Haha, pinky

This was hilarious and I'm not sure why everyone is expecting something spectacular from this flash...but as it is, you definitely show that you know a little about flash and enough to put together a cute cartoon. Reminds me of the sort of stuff I used to watch when I first joined Newgrounds. I guess it's a bit nostalgic for me, but still, goes to show you don't need spectacular voice actors and artwork to make a funny flash cartoon!

Artist, animator, movie watcher, game player, wife of Tomamoto ~~~ Avatar by GentlemanTrooper

31, Female