Pico Day Party 2014 Pico Day Party 2014

There was so much going on that day its hard for me to remember everything that happened. Thanks for making this nice little memory for Pico Day 2014.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

You have a lot of talent, miss. :) Looking forward to the next one!

Cadaver Cadaver

Wow, that was so well put together! I'm happy I was part of the process. <3 Came out really great!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Its all about the teamwork baby

Peace Out Love JoeCartoon Peace Out Love JoeCartoon

Daaaamn, JoeCartoon! I remember your cartoons from before I started animating! :O Glad to see your style around again and I hope there's more to come! Great animation!

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you!!!

The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

Wow, that was great! I can tell a lot of love went into this. :)

Tyler responds:

why thank you jaxxy!

Time circles Time circles

Woo! :D Nice job, dude!

DuDuL responds:

Thanks!

Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Hilarious. I love the semi realistic horse faces. Princess Celestia cracked me up. Applejacks lmao. My only problem here is the 'SUDDENLY, THE END' without a real punchlin. Just seems kinda....ehh. Like you got bored and just stopped. I know I'm guilty of using that escape tactic too, but don't overdo it, ya know? I would have liked to see Twilight's downward slope into suicide or something to that nature. :)
Your style is nothing like Hotdiggitydemon or Egoraptor, so don't sweat it. You're building your style gradually, your animation is decent and will only improve over time, but consider how your cartoons are going to make a lasting impact on your viewers.

KawaiiPiranha responds:

Oh wow, thank you so much :)
That means a lot, especially coming from you. You're one of my favorite animators.
I really appreciate it.

Gym Battles Gym Battles

Cute, but I think this definitely needed more to the joke. Also, the audio kept clipping....and I'm not sure if it was done on purpose, but the shading in the green hair in particular is just not working.
I really liked the part where Pikachu is flying into battle though. :) That was the best part!

Animation Critique Animation Critique

lmao, if that is your real sis, I love her. She is adorable. She needs to be in more stuff. :3
Great work!!

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

I said it before and I'll say it again, damn it; Good work. :) All of you! I'm so glad this is done and it's an awfully cute and perverted joke. Keep it up, Mel!

nalem responds:

Thank you so much, Jaxxy! :)