Pico Day Party 2014 Pico Day Party 2014

There was so much going on that day its hard for me to remember everything that happened. Thanks for making this nice little memory for Pico Day 2014.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

You have a lot of talent, miss. :) Looking forward to the next one!

Cadaver Cadaver

Wow, that was so well put together! I'm happy I was part of the process. <3 Came out really great!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Its all about the teamwork baby

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Wow...Having unreasonable parents with ridiculous expectations is something I can understand all too well. Although I didn't exactly find this game 'fun' to play through, it was very entertaining. The answers were stressful to pick from and you learn quickly that no matter what you say 'your parents' are steadfast in 'curing' and manipulating you. What jerks! >;(
I'm very glad this game exists and I hope it changes some minds and people's lives for the better.

Painters Guild (Alpha) Painters Guild (Alpha)

Cute game, nice concept, but its far from ready to go on steam if this is it. There are images on the steam greenlight page that look like the final version of this game has more meat to it. The ending here, while factual, left me pretty bitter and never wanting to pick this game up again. It was like a big joke that I even played through it.
I wish there was a safer way to know how much money you needed for rent so you can buy any items too...not that you really need other items, but trying them out would have been nice. My money goal maxed out at 350 and then guild rent came and swiped 1000 off me. Not sure if that's a bug or what, but I didn't know it was coming and I read all the notices.
Also, just taking in painting after painting gets boring after a short time. I wish there were other objectives to complete or something. Maybe get the little painter a woman/secret man that wont get him arrested. Go out on big job painting missions. Upgrade his stupid little shack into something nicer. Get more apprentices. But it looks like you might already be working on that for the final game. So anyway, I voted yes because I liked the idea but I just hope this game gets some expansion.

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

This is a really fun game, but I think first boss fight is glitched? I hit him a bunch and his health didn't go down. :/

Asvegren responds:

Hi jaxxy. Thanks for the review. The first boss is damaged by hitting him when he is directly underneath a spike in the ceiling!

Apatheria's 2012 Demo Apatheria's 2012 Demo

Oh, Apa. You are so talented. <3

Apatheria responds:

Jaxxy, you are my favorite person forever and ever <3333333333333333

Waltz Of Doubts Waltz Of Doubts

Wonderful! I love the tune to this. Very pleasing to my ears.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

^_^

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

So catchy

I just popped into the audio portal and started hearing this...and couldn't stop listening. I will be very upset if this doesn't get finished.

Mettaton &amp;amp; Napstablook Mettaton & Napstablook

Mettaton is so fabulous!

Painterly Demoness Painterly Demoness

Really fantastic, sab

Sabtastic responds:

Yee! Thanks Jaxxy! <3

Aku Aku

Hooooo, this is so cool! I always thought Aku was one of the coolest bad guys EVER and you managed to make him look even cooler. Nice work!

grillhou5e responds: